BiblioRossica is an exclusive portal for academics and scholars that offers expertly selected collections devoted to the most relevant areas of modern Russian, Jewish, Eastern European and Eurasian humanities. Our fast-growing electronic reference database includes over 7400 titles of scholarship, with thematic collections spanning works in history, philosophy, linguistics, art, sociology, and more. Our mission is to assemble and make accessible the latest and best publications in the humanities. New titles will be made available immediately after their release, along with the most significant publications from recent years.
BiblioRossica combines the traditions of meticulous research with the newest technologies, offering a constantly expanding array of services designed for the academic community including:
- A user-friendly catalog featuring standard, extended, and full-text search capabilities
- An eBook-PDF format that allows the user to increase font and page sizes, change viewing layout, and more
- Options to integrate content into campus intranets and teaching platforms
- Unique thematic collections curated by leading experts in the relevant areas of research
- Attractive rates, flexible subscription plans, and access options for institutions and individuals
Our catalog and collections are comprised of publications from leading Russian academic presses, including NLO, Indrik, OGI, and Nestor-Istoriia, as well as recent English publications in Russian, Slavic, and Jewish studies from Academic Studies Press and Central European University Press.
Bibliorossica.com is a project of Academic Studies Press (Boston, MA).